30 years from now
a man is sitting in the doctor’s office waiting for his prognosis
“What’s going to happen to me, doctor”
“that awkward moment when we have to amputate, Lol :P and you’re just like, NO ME GUSTA and im just like, you mad bro, haha medical degree swagggg”
This is Ke$ha’s song ‘Blow’ without the auto tune crap.
boys in beanies (◕‿◕✿)
boys in plaid (◕‿◕✿)
boys in suits (◕‿◕✿)
boys butts (◕‿◕✿)
Blame Bitsy. No “read more” because I’m a turd.
- John; GREAT HUGGER you hug John Egbert in your saddest of times and you will feel whole again. He rests his chin on your shoulder and rubs your back and tilts his head into yours a bit and it’s just a good hug.
- Rose; One arm, pats you on the back for a greeting. Cheer up hugs, she would rest the other hand on your hip.
- Dave; One arm hugs, but it’s more of a shoulder bump than a hug. If it’s a cheer up hug, he will hug around your middle and lift you up for a bit then set you back down.
- Jade; Throws herself at you. Sticks her arms up under your armpits and rests her hands on your shoulders/upper arm.
- Aradia; Doesn’t often initiate them. She waits to see how you hug and tries to mesh into that. If you don’t do anything, she’d wrap her arms around your middle.
- Tavros; Never initiates. Prefers when people wrap their arms around him so he can huddle up inside their arms, with his arms pressed against your chest. Might lower them to around your lower back.
- Sollux; More of a fist bump kind of guy, but you can hug him and he might put his arms around you for a bit.
- Karkat; Kind of tight, more of a squeeze rather than a hug. If he is the hugg-ee, he will bunch your shirt up into his fists and stick his face into your shoulder.
- Nepeta; She likes to jump into people’s arms, especially Equius’. She squeezes you around the middle and nuzzles into your chest. They’re a little forceful at first and could knock you off your feet if you aren’t prepared.
- Kanaya; Wraps her arms around yours and gives you a good squeeze. Might rest a hand on the back of your head.
- Terezi; She holds on real tightly and rocks you around a little bit. Her hugs make you feel special and happy.
- Vriska; She squeezes but not in the fun way, more like in the painful way where you want her to stop. She needs practice.
- Equius; If he could hug, he would put his arms awkwardly around you and kind of pat you on the shoulder. Not a big fan of hugging, so he’ll try to make it quick. Nepeta is the exception to every rule, there would be no awkward pats with her but a nice hug, similar to Gamzee’s. Since he can’t hug, he’d probably just stand there and wait for you to finish and with Nepeta he kind of hovers his hands in a hug shape around her waist.
- Gamzee; For a regular hug he’ll put one arm around the small of your back, the other around your shoulders and give you a quick little squeeze. For a cheer-up hug, he rubs your back and plays with your hair and pulls you into him. He could hug for days, so if you have had enough Gamzee huggin’, you have to pull away because he most certainly won’t.
- Eridan; A little awkward because he’s not hugged often, but he rests his hands around the small of your back and sets his chin on your shoulder. Never initiates hugs, but he lingers a bit when it’s over.
- Feferi; Throws herself at you, spins around once or twice, and then gives you a good squeeze. They kind of take your breath away!
Oh my god my heart
(can Terezi hug me)
Kingdom Hearts - Sanctuary
i’m convinced denzel crocker is the reincarnation of uther pendragon
these are pretty old now but i made a photoset about them anyway (^・ω・^) !!
Did you mean make it reblogable?
Adding on a few other notes to express the hours of google searches Hussie must’ve gone through to name his characters-
Pollux and Castor were the original Gemini (gemini being Latin for, of course, twins), and were turned into the Gemini constellation after they died. Hussie just switched a letter to get Sollux Captor. (Incidentally, John has a poster in his room for the Nicolas Cage movie Face-Off, in which another Pollux and Castor appear.) And the Sanskrit name for this constellation? Mithuna.
Doomsday is supposed to take place at the Hebrew Mt. Megido (you can see the etymological connection with Armageddon.)
There’s a disease in fish calledbrown blood disease - caused by chemicals called nitrates.
Hercules fought a giant crab named Carcinus, after whom the Cancer constellation is named - disregarding Anglicized spelling, the crab would be named Karkinos. The alpha star in this constellation is called, of course, Kankri. Vantas, on the other hand, is a drug used to treat prostate cancer. Interpret that as you will.
The Latin word for the catnip family is Nepeta, and in various European languages, the word for lion is some variant of ‘leijon’.
Sophocles wrote of a blind prophet called Tiresias (pronounced Tee-REZ-ee-ahs), and there’s a type of pyralspite (a garnet known for being red) called Pyrope.
There’s a breed of sheep called the Damara.
The Latin word for both spider and spiderweb is Aranea.
The Aquarius constellation is ruled over by the planet Saturn, which is named after the leader of the Titans in Roman mythology. In Greek mythology, Saturn is called Cronus.
Both of Vriska’s romantic interests have been heroes of Breath. The purpose of breathing, for humans at least, is to take in oxygen - an element with 8 protons, 8 neutrons, and 8 electrons.
There is a Latin play in which a boy discovers his sexual affinity for horses - the name? Equus.
The Latin word for cuttlefish is Feferi.
The Greek muse of epic poetry is named Calliope.
And, the most fun of all: la tula is the Spanish word for a dick.
The more you know.FUCK HUSSIE HOW LONG DID IT TAKE THIS MAN TO MAKE ALL THESE GOD DAMNED CONNECTIONS LIKE IM GONNA FUCKING PISS MYSELF AFTER READING THAT